The two seaside homes sit on the pristine coastline of Aldinga Beach. A beautiful little township located close enough to Adelaide to make it convenient, while being far enough away for it to feel like a whole another place entirely.
Some of the local sights and attractions include:
- 12 minutes drive to the world famous McLaren Vale wine district
- Watch the Tour Down Under from our deck (part of the Stage 6 route)
- Day trips to Victor Harbour, Goolwa and the Murray River mouth
- Ingalalla Falls
- Fishing & surfing
- Drive on the Beach at Aldinga
- Many Cafes and Restaurants close by
- Stopover on way to Kangaroo Island
- Just minutes from the Star of Greece. A beautiful local restaurant, overlooking the ocean.
- A short drive to the Willunga Farmers Market
- Aldinga scrub and walking trails
- Only 50 minutes from Adelaide
- Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Close to Leaconfield Winery (A Day on the Green Events)